The management of GENIALITY, aware of the importance of satisfying the needs of its customers, as well as advancing in a continuous improvement, is committed to:
- To develop and implement the Quality Management System that guarantees compliance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard for its genetic diagnosis laboratory activity and associated services.
- To make continuous improvement its working tool, establishing and periodically reviewing the specific objectives of this improvement process as well as the test methods.
- To promote the participation and responsibility of all the company’s employees in the operation of the Quality System to guarantee that the genetic diagnosis processes are carried out with total reliability.
- Establish a control of laboratory processes that serve to prevent, reduce or eliminate factors that may lead to errors in diagnostics.
- To ensure that the equipment, facilities and reagents used in its processes meet the necessary quality requirements and guarantee the reliability of laboratory processes.
- To provide the material and human resources necessary for the correct implementation of the quality system.
This policy is in line with the values of GENIALITY and must be known, understood and developed by all who are part of it.
Its implementation is a fundamental objective of the Management and is the responsibility of all its employees.